Lewisville Back Pain Management Clinic Near You:
Back pain is nothing to take lightly. Our Lewisville back pain management clinic sees clients of all ages and medical backgrounds struggling with back pain, and we understand the intensity of the problem. That’s why it has been our goal to develop a holistic approach that treats pain in a compassionate and comfortable setting.
Here are a few facts about lower back pain, according to the American Chiropractic Association:
- Some 31 million Americans suffer from lower back pain at any given point in time
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability, worldwide
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work
- Nearly 50 percent of all working Americans admit to having back pain at some point
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical
- At least $50 billion gets spent on back pain each year
At our back pain management clinic in Lewisville TX, we never rush through appointments, and we take the time to understand the root cause of the pain. Too often, only the client’s symptoms are treated, but this only offers short-term relief. By taking a holistic approach, we’re able to strengthen the body and promote self healing. Our Lewisville back pain clinic also teaches our clients how to manage their pain if it does start, reducing the severity and frequency.
Even though back pain is a prime focus of our Lewisville back pain management clinic, we work with many other types of conditions as well. Since our approach is natural, it can be used on most children and adults with little to no risk. Some of the most common conditions we see at our back pain clinic Lewisville TX include:
- Pain, numbness and tingling
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Disc problems
- Auto accidents
- Sports and work-related injuries
- Allergies and asthma
- Stomach problems
- Sinus troubles
- Mood swings
- Sleep problems
You’ll know when it’s the right time to see our back pain management clinic in Lewisville TX. For many clients, we’re not the first stop they make, but we are the last. With our innovative, holistic approach for the treatment, management and prevention of pain, our Lewisville back pain management clinic has been able to change lives.